RCCG Covenant Partner's Prayer Points for December 2013
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.“ (Psalms 23:5)
Nature around us and the testimonies of mankind attest to the fact that whatever God does is done in abundance. According to John 10.10, when God gives life, He gives it abundantly. In 2 Chronicles 32:29, we are informed that when God blesses a man, He releases it in abundance. Our God, as pointed out in Psalms 37:11, protects His own people with abundance of peace. When He heals His people, as we are told in Jeremiah 33:6, His healings flow in abundance. His mercy also flows like a river in an abundant way, as recorded in 1 Peter. 1:3.
David experienced this overflow. He testified by saying that his “….cup runneth over.” And so, today, we are highly encouraged that, as we come to God’s presence in prayers for our own OVERFLOW, this God of abundance from whom all blessings flow will according to Ephesians 3:20 “…do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think….” during this December 2013 Holy Ghost Congress.
WEEK ONE Dec. 1ST –Dec.7th
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
1) Let us thank God for the Salvation of our souls in the past programmes at home and abroad. Psalms 3:8; Acts 2:47
2) Let us thank God for specially blessing us in this generation with Daddy and Mummy G.O Eph. 4:11-12
3) Let us thank God for His mercies on the family of Daddy and Mummy G.O. Psalms 124:1-8
4) Let us thank God for the inspiration of God that initiated the idea of Holy Ghost Congress. Job 32.8
5) Let us thank also God for every Holy Ghost service and every Convention that has ever taken place in Nigeria and all over the world. Psalms 145:1-21
6) Let us give all the glory to our Heavenly Father, for Lekki 1998, and every subsequent Holy Ghost Festival and Holy Ghost Congress.
(10) Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Jesus since the beginning of RCCG in 1952.
(11) Let us thank God for all the children born during these God-inspired programs.
(12) Let us thank God for all blessing, miracles, healings and infrastructural expansions.
(13) Let us thank God for enlarging the coast of RCCG worldwide.
(14) Let us thank God for what He is doing in RCCG worldwide.
(15) Let us bless the name of the Lord for the work of God that is going on all over the
world in RCCG.
WEEK TWO Dec 8th – Dec. 14th
PRAYER POINTS FOR THE OVERFLOW
1) Let us plead for mercy on behalf of ourselves and all other participants and on behalf of all Ministers and Guest Ministers. Psalms 51:1-19
2) Let us ask God to favour every participant and deliver all participants from the hands of the enemy. Ask that God will bless them before leaving the program. Ecclesiastic 9:11.
3) Let us ask God to arise and let His enemies be scattered, before, during and after this 2013 Holy Ghost Congress. Psalms 68:1-3
4) Let us ask God to open our eyes to see where the enemy is stealing from our lives that is not allowing our vessels to be filled. Psalms 51
5) Let us ask God in His mercy to forgive our sins and help us to seal up every leaking vessel. Psalms 51:14-17
6) Let us ask God to fill our cup to overflowing levels in this Holy Ghost Congress. Psalms 23:5
7) Let us pray that God will remember the barren and those suffering from secondary infertility during this Congress. 1Samuel 1:16-20.
8) Let us plead the Blood of Jesus to frustrate against every programmed evil accident and traffic jam on Lagos – Ibadan express way and on all Nigerian roads during the Holy Ghost Congress.
9) Let us pray that God will use Daddy G. O. like never before in this Holy Ghost Congress
10) Let us pray that God will use all His Ministers to reshape every altered destiny in the lives of the participants.
11) Let us pray that God will anoint all His children to fulfill their destinies.
12) Let us pray that none shall go back home empty.
PRAYER FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G O
1) Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy G O that God will empower them more in the ministerial assignments He has committed to their hands. Isaiah. 41:10-18
2) Let us pray that God in His mercy will silence every evil personality that could hinder the ministerial assignments in their hands. Psalms 143:11-12
3) Let us pray that God will fortify the strength of Daddy and Mummy G O. Isaiah 41:13-14
4) Let us ask for God’s protection on Daddy G O’s family Psalms 125 :2
5) Let us ask that God will empower Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his family with special anointing.
6) Let us pray for Daddy G O’s children that God will anoint them to fulfill destiny and also be in divine health. Psalms 128:3
7) Let us ask for God’s special hand of favour to rest on Daddy and Mummy G.O that they will flourish and will never fall nor fail in life. Psalms 27:1
8) Let us pray that God will help Daddy and Mummy G O to finish strong at God’s own time. Psalms 90
9) Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy G.O that God will help them to break more new grounds worldwide for the Kingdom of God.
WEEK THREE DEC 15th – Dec 21ST
PRAYER FOR THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD
1) Let us pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Psalms 122.6
2) Let us speak peace to the constant fighting that is going on in the Middle East
3) Let us pray against the shedding of innocent blood in the name of religion. Exodus 20:13
4) Let us ask God to be merciful to us in Nigeria especially the children of God Exodus 20:6
5) Let us ask God to visit Nigeria with mercy Romans 9 :16
6) Let us use the blood of Jesus to cancel the covenant of death and destruction of lives in Nigeria, Syria, Pakistan, Egypt, and in all other violent and sensitive parts of the world.
7) Let us decree that every gathering to kill and destroy anywhere in the world be frustrated by the Blood of Jesus. Isaiah 54:15
8) Let us pray against flood and other natural disasters in Asia
9) Let us pray against wild fire in Australia
10) Let us pray against Tornado and Hurricane in the American Continent
11) Let us pray against plane crash, shipwreck and boat capsizing all over the world
12) Let us pray against road accidents all over the world
13) Let us pray against fire accidents especially in Nigeria and in the African Continent
14) Let us pray against civil war that it shall never rise again in Burundi and Rwanda.
15) Let us decree peace upon Abuja and any other state of Nigeria.
16) Let us decree destruction unto the enemy of peace in Nigeria and anywhere in the world.
17) Let us pray that everyone programming death, civil unrest and civil war anywhere in the world be frustrated and fall by their sword. Revelation 13:10
18) Let us cry unto God that these last killings and destructions of properties will mark the end of religious and ethnic riots in Nigeria
19) Let us pray that, from today, terrorists and all other related group/sects should begin to attack and destroy each other continually and forever. Isa 49:24-26, Gen.11:1-9
20) Pray for the rapid healing and settlement of survivors of the typhoon that recently destroyed part of the Philippine.
WEEK FOUR (Dec22nd–Dec28th)
December 2013 Lets Go-A-Fishing
1) Let us thank God for all past Let’s Go-A-Fishing programmes.
2) Let us give all the glory to God for the reality of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ to save the world. Mathew 2:1-12
3) Let us thank God for using this program to populate His kingdom. Acts. 2:37-47.
4) Pray for more strength for Daddy G O and Pastors, Ministers and workers. Pray that God will use them mightily during this December Let’s Go-A-fishing. Deuteronomy 33:25; Joshua 14:11; 1Chronicles 29:12; Joshua 14:9.
5) Let us pray for divine visitation during this December Let’s Go-A-Fishing all over the world. Psalms 111:9; Psalms 113:9-10; Jeremiah 20:113; Genesis 49:25.
6) Let us pray for the purpose of God to be established in the life of God’s children in this program. Ecclesiastics 8:6; Romans 9:1; Ephesians 1:11.
7) Let us ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty. Isaiah 49:24-26.
8) Let us pray for full restoration in this December program. Psalms 126:1-6.
9) Let us commit the Engineering department, Choir, Ushers, Prayer Warriors and other workers in the church into the hands of God during this programme.
10) Let us ask God to help all of us in RCCG financially as we set out to plant new parishes during this December Let’s Go-A-Fishing
11) Let us pray against kidnappers, ritual killers and armed robbers. Psalms 124:6 Proverbs 15:30.
12) Pray for physical and spiritual strength as we ‘Go-A-Fishing’ this December
13) Let us cover every participant in this December Let’s Go-A-fishing with the blood of Jesus and also decree that there shall be no death.
WEEK FIVE Dec 29th – Dec 31st
PERSONAL RETREAT, WATING, DEDICATION AND WORSHIP
1) Thank God because you are still alive to witness Dec. 2013 Holy Ghost Congress. Psalms 150
2) Thank God for not allowing the enemy to cage you and yours Psalms 124:1-8
3) Thank God for providing for you Psalms 23:1-6
4) Thank God for you are still alive and healthy to praise His Holy name Psalms 145:1-21
5) Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over your life. Psalms 136 : 1-26
6) Plead for mercy Psalms 51:1-14
7) Ask for the grace to be broken in spirit. Psalms 15:1-6
8) Ask God to help you to stop your leaking vessel Psalms 40:1-2
9) Pray to God to endow your home with the grace of rapid and steady progress. Psalms 125:1-5
10) Ask God to give you a new song as you enter into 2014 whilst saying goodbye to this present 2013
11) Pray to God to reward your holiness with blessing. Psalms 128:1-6
12) Thank God for answered prayers Psalms 20:1-9
13) Thank God for full restoration Joel 2:25-27; Psalms 126:1-6